Sunday, 9 August 2009

.............................. About Me Meme ................................


Kissed any one of your Facebook/Myspace/Twitter friends? Only friendly air-kisses.

Been arrested? Nope - Came close once.

Kissed someone you didn’t like? Yes

Slept in until 5 PM? No

Fallen asleep at work/school? No

Held a snake? Yes

Ran a red light? Yes

Been suspended from school? No.

Experienced love at first sight? Yes

Totalled your car in an accident? No

Been fired from a job? No.

Fired somebody? Yes

Sang karaoke? No

Pointed a gun at someone? No - And never will.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yes - far too many times LOL

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Not yet.

Kissed in the rain? Yes - and it is divine.

Had a close brush with death (your own)? Yes - I am a chronic asthmatic and had an asthma attack so bad I almost had to be incubated on two occasions.

Played spin-the-bottle? No - I missed all the good parties.

Sang in the shower? Yes, and much more than that!

Smoked a cigar? Never - yecch.

Sat on a rooftop? Yes

Smuggled something into another country? Nope.

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? Yes - and I was NOT happy about it.

Broken a bone? No.

Skipped school? Yes

Eaten a bug? No.

Sleepwalked? No.

Walked a moonlit beach? Many times - and again .......... divine.

Rode a motorcycle? Yes - but as a passenger once.

Dumped someone? Yes - and it wasn't nice.

Forgotten your anniversary? Never.

Lied to avoid a ticket? Nope.

Ridden on a helicopter? Never - and don't want to unless my life depends on it.

Shaved your head? Have you seen my profile pic?

Blacked out from drinking? Twice.

Played a prank on someone? I've tried - but I don't do them well.

Hit a home run? No.

Felt like killing someone? Who hasn't?

Cross-dressed? No - but I would be stunning if I did LOL.

Been falling-down drunk? Once.

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? Yes - it was not intentional and it burnt a hole in my heart.

Eaten snake? No.

Marched/Protested? Once - yawn.

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? No.

Puked on amusement ride? No - came close once.

Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? Hello - its called a sick day!!

Been in a band? Does a Youth Orchestra count?

Knitted? Once and I was so bad my mother suggested not doing it again.

Been on TV? Yes - in tights no less.

Shot a gun? It was a bee-bee gun.

Skinny-dipped? Many times and it is a freeing relaxing experience.

Gave someone stitches? Yep.

Eaten a whole habeñero pepper? I don't do too spicy-hot!

Ridden a surfboard? Once - terrible. I looked like I was in the "Honorable Effort" section of the Special Olympics.

Drank straight from a liquor bottle? OH yes.

Had surgery? Twice.

Streaked? Nope - not brave enough.

Taken by ambulance to hospital? Last count it was 9 times.

Passed out when not drinking? Once - behind the wheel of a rental car - I was slowing down at the time so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Peed on a bush? Yup - I even peed on my own bush once - you work it out.

Donated Blood? No.

Grabbed an electric fence? Once as a kid - I didn't believe my friend when he said it was electric. When it threw me ten meters - I believed him.

Eaten alligator meat? No.

Eaten cheesecake? It's the fifth food group.

Eaten your kids/siblings Halloween candy? Never did Halloween.

Peed your pants in public? Yes - but it was that type of party apparently. I was a little drunk at the time.

Snuck into a movie without paying? No.

Written graffiti? No.

Still love someone you shouldn’t? No.

Think about the future? Yes & No - depends on my depression and what type of future you mean.

Been in handcuffs? Yes - that's why they call it role play.

Believe in love? Yes - several times - but only really find out what true love is with my husband.

Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Right hand side.

.

1 comment:

JP said...

Did u mean intubate, was that a typo? Anyway, not being able to breathe must be terrifying.