Tuesday 23 February 2010

.......................Meds Update............................................

...................in keeping with my aim to have the blog a little lighter than all depression all the time I will keep this one a short one.

I have just finished two weeks on my new Anti Depressant - and I have to say "Thank you Baby Jesus!!".

The last two weeks have been amazing.

This new AD is absolutely what I needed. My mood has improved. My sleep has improved. My arse is no longer dragging on the ground in the mornings. My mood ranges are slowly but surely evening out. And "Damien Junior" is slowly but surely coming back to life (watch out husband - rowr!!!).

Needless to say - if you have depression and are maybe finding that the current med you are on is not working - talk to your doctor about Cymbalta - totally kicks arse.

Yes - it has a couple of side effects - I have dry mouth and I am sweating like a bulldog humping in the sun - but these are MINOR things compared to the mania I was experiencing before.

Seriously - Depression sux - but a GOOD doctor who knows and LISTENS - totally rocks with my cock out !!!

Shalom

Damien
.

2 comments:

The Mistress said...

Good to hear you've got a pert butt.

Kyle Leach said...

Damien, good to hear the new meds are working well.