Thursday 13 October 2011

....2 Peeved....Dear Customer Service Person/s......

I am sorry you hate your job.

I am sorry you have to serve me.

I am sorry I asked you where the fittings room were when it was my first time in your store.

I am sorry I didn't have the correct change and had to hand you a $50 note after just being at the ATM machine.

I am sorry I asked if you had something in my size.

I am sorry that having customers is such an inconvenience to you.

I am sorry that the thousand out of work people who would love your job don't have your job, you sorry little pouty piece of shit!!!!!!!

OH........ and I lied...... I am not sorry. You get paid for your job. Suck.. It... Up... Fucker....

The End.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Funny how piss poor,crappy Customer Service is the same,no matter what country you are in. Well said!