Friday 4 November 2011

....2 Deja Vu..........New Season........New Med.......

..............well my depression has decided it no longer likes my med so I am off to the doctors again on Monday for a new one .....

***insert dazed and somewhat confused look here*** - oh here it is !!!


........Changing meds is a MAJOR pain in the arse.... new side effects......... adjustment time........ mood swings........ chronic fatigue......... blah blah blah........ it's a merry go round I have been on before and the music is now taking on that somewhat distorted tone when the power is slowly being cut............

.......no this isn't poor me......... just another insight into Chronic Clinical Depression............

....Shabbat Shalom.....

D
.

1 comment:

Queer Heaven said...

wishing you all the best!