Monday 4 May 2009

............I have a job interview !! - Think happy thoughts people!............

.

In this climate of economic doom and gloom - I am very happy to report that I have a job interview this afternoon with the recruitment company that provides administration support staff exclusively for the political and legal sectors.

I am a HUGE poli-junkie and would LOVE to work for a politician.

So at around 3pm NZ time - that's 11pm New York time - 8pm LA time - send some happy thoughts my way so that Damo can get a new job and start to be able to provide for the household again.

Here we go ! :)

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go rip them a new one! good luck!

jlydia said...

Will keep everything crossed for you :)

queer heaven said...

All the best!!!!
( you can use any picture from my blog you like anytime you like)

Damien said...

That is very kind QH - thank you Sir.