*hucchk!* - I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.......
Birthers

What is wrong with you people?
There is a LEGAL birth certificate.
Do you seriously think the DNC didn't vet EVERY aspect of this man before deciding on him as a Presidential Candidate?
Are you missing brain cells?
Did y'all fall down at the same time and collectively hit your heads?
Or is it that you are all just a bunch of racist assholes who don't like the fact that the top man in the country is a NEEGROE - as some of you Birthers spell it - and you don't like people like that?
Britney Spears

Okay - so she put on a little weight - Cheetohs, Cigs and lots of Alkihol will do that to ya - I can testify - except for the Cigs party *yecch*
Unfortunately, all that shit has made that girls voice ........ well....... shit.
Is there not ONE person in either her professional or personal entourage that can sit the woman down and say "Love - you've fucked yourself up - fix it - or accept the fact that you will never wear a midrift again - nor have a number one album again."
And the chaing smoking around her kids - pedatric respiratory distress anyone?
Or maybe - she just doesn't care. She has what she wants and has decided to live as she wants - even at the expense of her own health and the health of her children?
Lindsay Lohan

This one I can NOT understand.
She is attractive - but she is also 23. This woman should not like that AT 23 - 43 maybe - 23 no.
Again - chronic smoking, drinking and sniffing substances will do that - where are the parents of these people?
Where are the managers and the "friends" with this girls best interest at heart?
Or maybe - she is just spoilt - feels entitled - and will no doubt crash and burn in a catastrophic way where she will ask herself "What happened? I was so popular! People loved me!"
Plus - someone please - tell her that to continue as an actress she needs to be able to .... well... act.
She is probably a lovely girl tho - which is the sad part.
Chris Brown

You are a douche and a woman beater.
Go back to waffle house and do not bother ANYONE - espcially women - again.
Jennifer Aniston

This woman is the same in EVERY role.
Yes I know she is the new light comedy queen - but shouldn't she be funny?
Was Friends all she had in her?
I'm sorry guys I know some of you love her - but I just don't see it.
And thanks to a limo driver in Hollywood I chatted to once - she chain smokes like a demon when she thinks no one is looking and is not a fan of deodorant - who knew?
Justin Timberlake

Justin - you are not black.
You will never be black.
Sitting around with black members of your entourage smoking HUGE amounts of pot will not make you black.
You don't have to try to BE a black man to show that you aren't racist - that you like people for who they are - actually, it could come across as a little wrong to be honest.
Please - accept your whiteness.
The black people will still like you.
We will still like you.
And please - take a shower - at least every couple of days - apparently you stink.
Bad.
Real real bad.
Speidi

Explain to me someone how these people have a show?
Anyone................ I would rather read a Mills & Boon novel than watch these two............ what the hell do we even call them?
Sarah Palin

You lost.
Have some dignity.
And please - whatever Levi may or may not be - denying him regular access to his child just because you don't like the fact that your DAUGHTER said yes to getting jiggy with him is just plain mean.
Why does this woman not disappear?
Ryan Seacrest

Sorry Ryan - Simon will always be cooler than you.
Can Ryan sing?
Can he act?
Can he ............................. do anything?
Why are his homo sexploits well known and yet he consistently tells mags he LERVS the puss.?
When will he become a regular on the celebrity golf circuit and get out of our faces?
Why are TV executives recruiting people like this?
I miss Paula already and I don't even WATCH American Idol.
Will Ferrell

Will someone please explain his humour to me?
I liked him in Austen Powers - but nothing since.
Do you have to have an acquired brain injury to get it?
Is he the new slapstick?
Help?
5 comments:
Obama's BC is absolutely a fake! It is a Photoshop generated document. Some of the best forensic document experts in the USA have rendered that opinion.
But most importantly, employees of the Hawaii vital records department have said they don't issue ANYTHING that looks like that document.
And besides all of that, who cares? Obama is obviously on a mission to drag the USA into a socialistic quagmire which will completely bankrupt us. For all practical purposes, this country is bankrupt now. Only people like you don't realize it.
Obama's days are numbered. His approval rating is dropping like a rock, now well below 50%. People are finally catching on.
If the press had done its job prior to the election, Obama would never have been elected. Every major news outlet was scarred to death of being labeled a racist, and it is just that simple.
Obama is the racist and as far as I am concerned he is a terrorist. He gave $950 million of US taxpayer dollars to Hamas. They are now rearming with better missiles to fire on Israel which the USA must defend!
You need to get your facts straight and stop drinking the nigger cool aide.
I so need to do a rant post like this! Thanks for the idea!
Oh, and the ONLY thing I like Will Ferrell in is "Stranger than Fiction" which is a surprisingly good movie.
cb - please do - id be interested to see your list.
Anonymous - I like your anger. Actually I think you were the angry dude who blew me at the KKK rally last week.... And you didnt spill a drop. You good ol' boy you.
Oh I am totally on your side on all of them except Jennifer Anniston. I can also attest to the chain smoking, deodorant avoiding personal habits. I am sick of the same role over and over. But when she has done something out of the ordinary, I think she's been great. It's just SO rare I am bored with her. Oh, and, Anonymous? Just because the other loon in the asylum said those things, doesn't make them true!
JK - I am sorry mate - but I just dont get the JA thing.
Clearly my bad ;)
Post a Comment